Jeffrey S. Trespel earned his Bachelors of Science in Accounting in 1981 from the University of Buffalo (SUNY) and did post-graduate work in finance at Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, Florida. He enjoyed a 15-year career in the insurance industry and operated an insurance consulting practice before he entered law school in 1997.
Jeffrey graduated with honors from the College of Law at Florida State University in Tallahassee in 2000. His legal career includes litigation from both sides of the aisle in a variety of insurance-related matters. Jeffrey joined Will Ferguson & Associates in 2004.
Out of the office, his pursuits include collecting authentic Native American pottery, textiles and carvings. He is an avid guitarist and keyboard player and is frequently in the recording studio with his alt-rock band, Thursday Spin, which plans to release an album in the coming year.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Law
- Clergy Malpractice
- 90 percent of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Florida State Bar, 2000
- New Mexico State Bar, 2002
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of New Mexico, 2002
- College of Law at Florida State University, Tallahassee, Florida, 2000. Honors: Cum Laude
- University of Buffalo, 1981, Bachelor of Science, Major: Accounting